Montreal, October 6, 2021– The Musique Nomade team will be in Carleton-sur-Mer in the Gaspé Peninsula to do studio sessions with Indigenous singer-songwriters and musicians who want to work on song or video production. It’s free and open to all types of projects. Thanks to the support of Maximum 90, our production team will set up a studio for two weeks at Quai-des-Arts with all the necessary equipment (technical and instrumental) to work on the musical production:
– Recording and realization of songs
– Shooting of live sessions and video interviews
– Participation in collaborations
– Help with writing and composing
– Help with production and direction
– Management of musical rights
Interested artists should contact our team now to make an appointment or to get information about our activities: [email protected].